Recent Technology Scanning Hits
- PC era ending, tablets and smartphones on the rise.
- Franks Blog Timeline
- Reverse Combustion: Can CO2 Be Turned Back into Fuel? [Video]: Scientific American
- Fuel Cell Power - GOVERNMENT ACTION TO BUILD A LOW CARBON ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE
- U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects | Reuters
- Spirituality & Belief | Second Life
- 5 Ways to Well-being (imagined in an iPhone app) - juzmcmuz.com
- A Promotional Video from our new LA Node
- As the Sun Awakens, NASA Keeps a Wary Eye on Space Weather - NASA Science
- Nasa warns solar flares from 'huge space storm' will cause devastation - Telegraph
In a provocative article in this week's Science Magazine, the University of Maryland's Ben Shneiderman, one of the world's leading researchers and innovators in human-computer interaction, says it's time for the laboratory research that has defined science for the last 400 years to make room for a revolutionary new method of scientific discovery.